Personalised Care Coordinator
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £22,548 – £24,881
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time. Part Time and Job Shares will be considered
Deadline: 9am Monday 6th June 2022
Hamara HLC is a registered charity working to improve health, education and opportunities of our community. Hamara works closely with several GP practices across East Leeds and support Burmantofts, Harehills & Richmond Hill PCN with the employment of their Personalised Care Coordinators.
Key objectives of the role:
- Managing, identifying and providing coordination of care for the patients within our PCN.
- Coordinate personalised care by prioritising patients in highest risk group, delivering strategies that engage wider workforce and digital/tech to optimise self-care and remote care.
- Coordinate the work of healthcare professionals and non-clinical staff (including volunteers) who are involved in the care of the PCN’s patients. Contribute to tackling inequalities in health and social care, particularly regarding individuals with long-term conditions. An ethos of promotion of independence and partnership-working is integral to this post.
Knowledge, experience, personal qualities and qualifications required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Clinical System experience (desirable)
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Experience providing advice/signposting to users (desirable)
- Conscientious, hardworking and self- motivated to work with minimal supervision and have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work with information, clinicians, social workers and managers
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to engage and sustain relationships with all professionals, other organisations and patients
- Experience of working with healthcare professionals and or previous experience in the NHS or social care or relevant field (desirable)
- Experience in use of databases
- Experience of administrative duties
- Working in a multi-disciplinary setting where influence and negotiation is required
- GCSE/Diploma/ HNC level (or relevant experience)
- NVQ Level 3 Business Administration (or relevant experience)
Successful candidates must have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience, possibly in a related role providing the skills and attributes can be fully evidenced.
- Be capable of handling sensitive information and ensuring confidentiality is maintained.
- Have good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- The ability to organise, prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Experience of the Community/Voluntary or Health & Social Care sector is essential.
- Experience of working with BAME communities, is highly desirable but not essential.
How to apply:
Alternatively download the Application Form below:
Please return the completed application form to: [email protected] or by post, marked Private and Confidential, to: Sophie Peel at Hamara HLC, Tempest Road, Leeds, LS11 6RD
If you wish to discuss the role further, please email [email protected] and we will arrange a call.
All applications must be received by 9am Monday 6th June 2022. Interviews will be held week beginning 13th June. Applications received after the closing deadline will not be considered.
We will aim to respond to candidates selected for interview within 1 week. We will unfortunately not be able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants.
Our mailing address is:
Hamara Healthy Living Centre
Hamara Healthy Living Centre
Leeds, West Yorkshire LS11 6RD