Repeat Fit note (Sick note)

If you are off work sick for seven days or less, your employer should not ask you for a doctor’s certificate. You can fill in your employers self-certification form or download an SC2 form from HM revenue & Customs – Employee Statement of Sickness a form if they don’t have one.

You will need a medical certificate if you are off work sick for more than seven days, this will be usually issued by your GP. The first Fit note wil need to be issued via an appointment.

If you have been issued with a Fit note which has not run out and you are still unable to work you can request one via the form below.

Repeat Fit Note
Would you like a copy of this request sending by email? *
Duration of Time Required: *